Saturday, December 1, 2012

Malaysia 10sen 1990 DDO - Class I Rotate Hub Doubling

This doubled die coin is when I bring back RM100 10sen coins to my home which is 1000pcs. Without any magnifier/digital microscope situations, with my raw eyes only. After scanning around rm70 I saw this 1990 DDO quite weird and my eyes was quite tired(that time around 12.30am already).... I was looking upper, lower... but my eyes was too tired... so I decide to "pack" the 10 cents with a plain  paper for the next day to reach my office to use the digital magnifier....

This 10sen 1990 DDO is classified as Class I Rotate Hub Doubling. You can see that the whole device being rotate(look at both end of the Congkak) clockwise. The more to the middle of the device the lesser the doubling.

Now I just discovered that this coin also have Rotate Error of 45degree. So far I've found 3pcs of this DDO but the quality is not so good. My target is to find at least a AU conditions. So below is the pictures...


1990 Reverse Picture

10sen 1990 Obverse Picture

Now lets see the closed up pictures below.

 
 
 
 

Thanks for viewving and have a nice day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just got an uncirculated in a lot I bought! I used my usb micro to see!

    ReplyDelete