Friday, November 16, 2012

20sen 2007 DDO - A rare and a beast Doubled Die coin in Malaysia

This is a rare and hard to found Doubled Dies coin in Malaysia. So far, not much of this specimen is found. I've searching hi and low for this coin after 1month+++(around 5k of 20cents), but to no avails but to buy from someone. It's quite a strong Doubled Dies doubling. Among all the DD, this DDO is on top of my favourites. I just fall in love the time I saw people sharing on FB. This coin is catagorized at Class I - Rotate Hub Doubling counter clockwise.

Reverse of 20sen 2007 DDO




Obverse of 20sen 2007 DDO


See, this coin doubling is quite monsterous. Below is the closed up. At first, I didn't know to start to take the closed up from where. Finally, just take the pics from where it should be. I'm quite sure this coin wont be missed by any DD collector.

Enjoy viewving the closed up pics guys
 
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,
    Syabas..Penemuan DDV terbaik untuk menutup tahun 2012,Syabas juga untuk pembukaan blog yang mengkhususkan kepada syiling2 Doubled Die Malaysia ini.Blog ini dapat dijadikan rujukan kepada peminat DDV yang semakin ramai.

    Depankanta juga ada sekeping syiling DDO 20 SEN 2007 dari batch sama dgn syiling ini dan akan dikongsi link kesini....

    Terima kasih banyak sdr Jack.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi depankanta, terima kasih kerana mengunjungi blog jack. jack masih adalah newbie dalam coin2 error dan doubled die. jikalau ada penerangan yang salah, harap2 tuan boleh membagikan penerangan yang lebih baik lagi :)

      jack.

      Delete
    2. Hi jack
      Thanks for the information
      My name is Abi from Indonesia
      I have many coin eror of malaysia, and i want to sell it, can you help me
      Thanks alot

      Delete