Wednesday, November 14, 2012

20 SEN 2008 DDR - Class V Pivoted Hub Doubling Spreading from K10

Today I'll present the Malaysia 20sen 2008 Doubled Die Reverse Class V Pivoted Hub Doubling spreading from K10. The spreading should around the petals and the wording "K" which has the most minimal of doubling of the entire device. This coin is quite beautiful as all the wording is doubling on every parts of the device.

At first, when I saw this coin on FB. Then I was looking all over my coin for this darling. I search for about 3k but to no avail to this nice Doubled Die coin. I was told that this coin mostly found in Sabah, East Malaysia. Then I decided to buy 1 from a collector. Before the coin reach me, I suddenly remember to have a coin bank at home which was not scanned (around 1k). So I quickly take out all the coin to scan. The next day I only take out the 20sen to search for this coin. Within 1 hours, I found 1pcs of this darling. Oh my gosh! I told myself, I must be lucky as this coin mostly found in Sabah only. Then I quickly posted on a FB group to told them I found that. My fellow collector told me that others places also have this type but not too much. Ok then, I'm quite lucky. :) Until today, I've found 4pcs of it on my own and a pcs which I bought earlier.

Now, let us view this darling pictures below.


 Reverse of 20sen 2008 DDR

Obverse of 20sen 2008 DDR

Below is the cropping of all parts of the coin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment