Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Malaysia Doubled Die Reversed 50 SEN - Class 5 Pivoted Hub Doubling spread from K-7

Hi all, I just started to collecting coins for just about a month ago. I started to loved the Doubled Die coins because of a FB friend (who's also a collector of Doubled Die, Anjung Numismatic) asking me to help finding Doubled Die coins. So i just started to looks for it from my coin bank. Find and find and find again and again... WHOA.... suddently my eyes fell so BLURRR!!! I've found a DDR 10 SEN of 2007.... It was a so nice coin. And i feel so reluctant to sell it to my Anjung (sorry bro, the coin too nice!!!) and I decided to keep it to myself (sorry again bro ^^). Anyway, I started to scanning the coin again and hope that i can find more DD coin. In the end, I only found the DDR 2007 10 SEN and a DDR 2009 50 SEN.

Now after a month of searching hi and low, I'm now going to blog the 50 SEN 2009 DDR. Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm still new in this. Enjoy the pictures!






Above is the Reserved and Observed of the coin. If not wrong, this is a Class 5 Pivoted Hub Doubling spread from K-7. It's rotating Counter Clockwise (CCW). Below I'll provide some of the CCW spread. All the pictures taken below is doubling.













No comments:

Post a Comment