Thursday, October 25, 2012

Malaysia 2005 DDR 50 SEN - Class II Distorted Hub Doubling

For the last 2 weeks, I found 2pcs 2005 coin which I'm doubtful about it as a DDR as people told me. Then I just put it there together with others DD coins in a small box. Today, I was very free and take a pictures to share with my FB friends. To my surprise, they said "2005 DDR!!!". I thought they were just kidding with me. Then i put the coin under my digital microscope and see it. Hmm.... other parts of the coins seems to have doubling. I think I really found the DDR 2005. There should be 2 kind of 2005 DDR. I think i've already passed a lots of DD of this kind. When I saw it last time, i just put it back to my together with my scanned coins. I'll now rated this coin as Class II - Distorted Hub Doubling. Class II is characterized by having a spread along the outside devices from deepest to lightest hubbings, which goes toward the Center or towards the Edge of the coin. Right now I'm going to present this DDR in this blog.

                                   Reverse of the 2005 DDR Class II - Distorted Hub Doubling

                                   Obverse of the 2005 DDR Class II - Distorted Hub Doubling


                          All the closed up pictures showing doubling either to the center or rim
















1 comment:

  1. hello sir, im asking bout this error coin...is it all the numbers, leaf n words looks big or just some of number , leaf or word looks big???pls reply as soon as u can...sorry for disturbing u...

    from a newbie....

    ReplyDelete